Aplicor is known for its accounting software, CRM solutions and ERP package. The company has ERP solutions for mid size businesses and large business organizations. The headquarters of Aplicor is located in United States. Aplicor has regional offices in England and Australia, and the cost of Aplicor ERP software suits the needs of mid-size businesses and large businesses. Upgradation of Aplicor is also less expensive as compared to other major enterprise resource planning packages.
1. The enterprise resource planning application of Aplicor comes with full support for accounting, fixed asset, multiple currencies and job costing.
2. It delivers a single integrated ERP systems featured with many functions.
3. It can be used easily and navigation of its application is also convenient.
4. The business flow design of the software is extremely helpful in achieving business targets as the solution speeds up processes and the user interface is also attractive.
5. Customization is easy as compared to other major ERP software. Tools of Aplicor are easy to use and you can easily modify the design of forms and pages.
6. It provides complete global accounting software. The multi feature of Aplicor includes multi currency, multi location and multi language. The software can be used for multi tax processing systems and multi-stock location.
7. Customer support provided by Aplicor is very efficient and able.
The main office of Aplicor is located in limited geographical areas such as North America and England, and the company has low support for companies in various parts of the world where the functioning is different from function followed by the North American Companies. There are many features in various modules of Aplicor which are designed specifically for American market.
1. It is designed to meet the needs of big organizations and hence, the software may not be suitable for small businesses.
2. It has limited functionality in manufacturing module. The manufacturing module doesn't go in detail to satisfy the needs of all the functions of a manufacturing unit. Only some modules such as inventory back flushing, material explosion, work order and assembly process is integrated to the manufacturing module.
3. Payroll functionality of the software is not designed for the needs of all the global organizations, although you find the typical American HR module integrated to the software.
4. It also faced criticism for low transparency in operation as you find in many other top ERP providers keep their functioning transparent.
Aplicor has been growing its base from North America to other parts of the world. The company has opened units in England and Australia, and one of its major competitors in enterprise resource planning market is NetSuite. There are other popular ERPs which are preferred over Aplicor such as Microsoft Dynamics (for big organizations) and Sage MAS (for small businesses). Aplicor is growing every year and it has been successful in achieving a good reputation in North America. Aplicor has a small enterprise resource planning software share in market but it is increasing its global presence through SaaS. Aplicor has a few loyal business partners.