Bedroom should be clutter free and comforting. A clean bedroom having comfy bed arrangement and attractive decor, keeps you healthy and helps you to have a good relationship with your spouse. The entrance of the bed room or the house should not have clutter or bad elements. The entrance signifies new opportunities in life and clutter on the front of entrance block opportunities.
Colors signify moods and even psychologist believe that colors have their effect on moods. The bed is the main thing of a bedroom and walls of the bed should be painted either to match the bedcover or to counterpart your own temperament. People who are aggressive should not use red on walls. You can use secondary colors, but overpowering aloud colour should not be used. White, yellow and lavenders are good colors and sharp angles should not be present in the bedroom.
1. The bedroom should not have vacant space. You can keep many essential things such as seating arrangements, tables, bookshelves, but the decorations should not exceed a limit, which makes the place appear cluttered or uncomfortable.
2. Bedroom ceiling: The ceiling should not be very high. A low ceiling makes the room cosy and the ceiling of the bedroom can be painted in cream or soft colours.
3. Bedroom lighting: Soft light should be used in this area. Sometimes, the bedroom is located in the basement but in Feng Shui it is advised to have sunlight in room in the day time to allow sun's energy and in the night it should have curtains to cover the windows. The Yang found in Sun awakens a person from sleep.
1. Electronics equipments should not be kept in a bedroom.
2. The bed can be decorated using many different types of pillows, blanket, sheets but the security features should always be there in each and every accessory used in the bedroom. The bed can be covered with bright colour bed sheets and you can have spaces on both side of the bed.
3. Living Plants should not be kept here.
4. Fish tank and fountains should not be present.
5. You can decorate your bedroom with round mirrors as the mirrors represent completion and unions.
6. The decorations, photos, paintings or idols should be kept in pairs in bedroom.
7. Adding pink colour in the decoration allows love and romance to flow in the air. You can have pink colour candles in the bedroom and you can have fireplace in bedroom to heat up the area.
8. Soft music, massage oil and silky sheets can be kept in the bedroom.
9. To reduce light in bedroom dimming lights and table lamps can be used.
10. The bed should not be blocked from one side. You can keep a small book shelf on one side of the bed, if you like to read before sleeping.