Microsoft Dynamics AX/NAV/CRM is designed to provide business solutions to commercial organizations. The set of products from Microsoft - Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics GP, Dynamics SL and Dynamics CRM, helps to automate finance, supply chain and customer relationship. The solution is designed on Microsoft Office Structure and it uses Microsoft SQL Server for data storage. The user interface of the software resembles Microsoft office programs, which makes it user friendly and easy to operate.
1. Microsoft ERP software comes with high security and performance.
2. ERP has authentication at windows sign in level.
3. SQL Server 2005 is integrated with the software and it allows heavy data transmissions and recovery.
4. It comes with access to real time data.
5. Microsoft ERP can be used for multi-location global offices and intercompany trading.
6. The ERP software is designed on dot net technology.
7. Data transmission is easy and safe.
8. It provides automated business processes and highly flexible modules, which can be customized easily to meet the needs of the every company.
9. User interface is role based and Microsoft office tools can be easily used along with the solution.
10. Reporting through Microsoft SQL Server database is easy and fast.
11. The software can be collaborated through SharePoint portals.
1. It provides low cost solution, which works on a robust database system.
2. The software speeds up the business processes and increases productivity of a company.
3. Microsoft SQL server allows from one to thousand users to access the database at one time and this is a big advantage of it over other ERP systems such as SAGE.
4. It is known for precision and accurate reports.
5. The software can be easily integrated to third party software without losing efficiency.
SAP is featured to have versions of software for every type of industry and SAP has dominated ERP market for long. SAP is always considered best for large organizations but open source database, customization features and flexibility is now getting more customer. The latest version of Microsoft Dynamics can be customized easily and it is also suitable for large organizations located at various geographical locations. For uniform business process SAP is the best solution, but for industries that follow flexible rules, SAP may not be easy to implement.
One of the strengths of SAP is that it is not bound to any database and hardware, and it has a very stable process engine and positive aspect of Microsoft Dynamics is that it is coded in DOT NET, which makes the modules extensible and flexible. The user interface of Microsoft dynamics is also very attractive.
If standard business processes are adopted then SAP is a solution but for extreme flexibility to adapt to other software, the software such as Infor or Microsoft Dynamics software can be used. SAP is a solution to organizations that follow simple business processes, where not many complexities are needed in ERP solutions, whereas the users can buy other ERP software if the software has to be used with systems designed on other platforms.